nightmare on Captain's street...

HOLY OTO Batman I just looked at one of the fish, while in the box, at work... the picture I posted earlier… the last one I took out of the box, once home, really is a GIANT…
This one goes 6 inches, it’s bigger than my Gold Nugget Pleco…
This one I put in an algae covered holding tank…
The( 2 ) 4 inchers, went into the 45 gallon that I planned to put them in
This one is the giant channel cat, of the Oto family
IMG_5096.jpeg

Last edited:
This is one is about 5 inches, ( the mid sized of the 3 ), on a Repashi stick in the 45 gallon… will see how they color up in a few days
IMG_5098.jpeg
IMG_5097.jpeg

Last edited:
They must be able to change colors at least a little… the one on the Repashi stick pictured above, still looks the same color… this is the smallest one, and is darker, I assume because its on the black filter tube…. but they may get lighter as they get bigger??? a couple of days in the tank will tell...
IMG_5099.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the smaller darker one from the pictures yesterday, at first full light, the next day… taking on more of the normal Oto coloration…
BTW… of the 3 I got, one is 4 inches, one is 5 inches, and one is 6 inches…
IMG_5100.jpeg

I'm thinking now with these fish added, this tank will also get fed Repashi Soilient Green, & I'll supplement the Natural Algae with the Bacter A E as well...

INGREDIENTS: People, People Meal (Homo sapien), Krill Meal, Pea Protein Isolate, Squid Meal, Rice Protein Concentrate, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Leaf Meal, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Coconut Meal, Stabilized Rice Bran, Flax Seed Meal, Schizochytrium Algae, Dried Seaweed Meal, Lecithin, Dried Kelp, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Stinging Nettle, Garlic, RoseHips, Hibiscus Flower, Calendula Flower, Marigold Flower, Paprika, Turmeric, Salt, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Selenium Yeast. Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex).

Most reactions

Back