Zebra Plecs

ScottyBoy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi im scott im new to this forum,

I am seeing if anyone is selling zebra plecs if poss sexed 2 females 1 male.
I know there expensive im looking for the best price avalible.
Also Koi carp fry?

If easyer email me at [email protected]

Thanks guys

Your not going to find a sexed group like that without knowing the right people... and even then they will still cost a lot.

Juviniles tend to sell for around £100 each at 1-1.5"

My wholesale can get them sexed at 100 each, I was just scanning to see if i could get them cheaper but doesnt seem likely.

thanks for the advise though

My wholesale can get them sexed at 100 each, I was just scanning to see if i could get them cheaper but doesnt seem likely.

if your wholesaler can get them sexed for £100 u have no chance wot so ever of getting cheaper than that and when i mean no chnace i mean pigs will fly first ...if u can get sexed fish for £100 that means there over 2 years old at LEAST think unless ur wholesaler is just truley silly for selling at that prce or he's bascally having u on lol

just curious at wot size and how old are these fish if he can sex them?

if your wholesaler can get them sexed for £100 u have no chance wot so ever of getting cheaper than that and when i mean no chnace i mean pigs will fly first ...if u can get sexed fish for £100 that means there over 2 years old at LEAST think unless ur wholesaler is just truley silly for selling at that prce or he's bascally having u on lol

Ill give him a bell a double check it, But he said he cant get them constent. Only now and again. So im still open to sexed zebs price wise

Ill give him a bell a double check it, But he said he cant get them constent. Only now and again. So im still open to sexed zebs price wise

tbh m8 even at 2 years old they are hard 2 sex so for him 2 be sure he can sex them they have 2 be older than that i would say and if they are sexable and over years old then u wont find cheaper than £100 no matter where u go i would really double check age and size then let us know.... also where he claims hes getting them from

tbh m8 even at 2 years old they are hard 2 sex so for him 2 be sure he can sex them they have 2 be older than that i would say and if they are sexable and over years old then u wont find cheaper than £100 no matter where u go i would really double check age and size then let us know.... also where he claims hes getting them from

An english breeder, but I would trust to buy from the breeder him/herself cut out the middle man to stop lumbering costs.
But my ears are always open for any breeders out there :) Thanks for the information guys much appreicated

Are you only looking for sexable adults then? If you are then you can pretty much cut out using a breeder since most sell their fish long before any definite sexing is possible.

Are you only looking for sexable adults then? If you are then you can pretty much cut out using a breeder since most sell their fish long before any definite sexing is possible.

Good posting plus if anyone does sell a ratio like that they tend to put them on ebay and people get into bidding wars and prices go skyhigh as for the 100 quid thing someones havin a laugh

Dane

they wholesale as imports at just below £100 each and at the moment I've only found in Germany for wholesale.

L046 is on the banned export list from Brazil, so you won't be able to get them on any 'import' list......

L046 is on the banned export list from Brazil, so you won't be able to get them on any 'import' list......

not quite the case if the import list is about stock from Germany or another country that isn't Brasil.

Thanks for all the information guys. Ill wait for a bit my personal budget doesnt stretch too far hard times.

Most reactions

Back