Zebra Loach & Rtbs?

No definitive answer.

It would likely work some cases, but quite often RTBS are too aggressive when adult and this can lead to problems for most bottom dwellers.

Zebra loaches are small, but have hard mouths and spines underneath their eyes for defence.

I wouldn't personally choose to go with that combo, but it would be safer in a large tank with plenty of cover for the loaches :).

No definitive answer.

It would likely work some cases, but quite often RTBS are too aggressive when adult and this can lead to problems for most bottom dwellers.

Zebra loaches are small, but have hard mouths and spines underneath their eyes for defence.

I wouldn't personally choose to go with that combo, but it would be safer in a large tank with plenty of cover for the loaches :).

Thanks...

Any other oppinions are welcome aswell...

No definitive answer.

i think other loaches do too, i've noticed my blue botia loach has these odd face flaps

are RTBS akd rainbow sharks?
i've had one now for 1.5 months and he's a jerk to any fish bigger them him that hang out on the bottom. He leaves my top and mid swimmers alone, but gets aggressive towards my eels and sometimes pleco or the chinese algae eater(who was also a jerk so i moved him)

rtbs = red tailed black shark... similar to a rainbow shark but the one they will be with is a shy small and picked on little guy thats getting rehomed for the reason he is getting picked on and hides 24/7

Most reactions

Back