Your Friendliest Fish?

Reaction score
Just wondering what your friendliest fish are?
The ones that are there first when you're feeding and when you put your hand in the tank.
Mine are my 2 fire eels...so friendly and such great personalities!

My peacock goby always comes to say hello. All the Siamese Fighters I've ever had were always very friendly too.

My Angels are always first up to the glass, closely followed by the Clowns in the other tank.
The Angels are good as my 8 month old niece loves watching them and she can touch the glass (gently mind you - much to my despair with greasy finger marks) and they don't swim away, good interaction :D

Sophie said:
My Angels are always first up to the glass, closely followed by the Clowns in the other tank.
The Angels are good as my 8 month old niece loves watching them and she can touch the glass (gently mind you - much to my despair with greasy finger marks) and they don't swim away, good interaction
biggrin.png

Well, at least you know what to expect your own littl'un to do!!

the_lock_man said:

The Angels are good as my 8 month old niece loves watching them and she can touch the glass (gently mind you - much to my despair with greasy finger marks) and they don't swim away, good interaction
biggrin.png

Well, at least you know what to expect your own littl'un to do!!

I'm relying on it, sit them in one of those bouncer chair things in front of the tank - mm peace and quiet!
My niece is at that grabby stage and does try and open the cabinet doors which the fish don't appreciate when slammed shut - something I shall be needing to put locks on I think! Either that or tie their hands together.. 
innocent.gif

My von rio tetras are the first up when feeding. But my dojo/weather loach has a friendly nibble on my fingers when I put my hand in the water. He is great fun to watch. He's the only fish I have ever named. Apophis.

I've got 7 weather loach...2 in my tropical tank and 5 in my cold and all of they are so friendly too!
My Clowns are nearly always first to the front of the tank too...always wiggling and dancing...some of my favourite fish of all time.
Plus my 2 golden panchax are there before anyone else when i open the lid...constantly mating and when i say constantly i mean it!! lol

My females guppies have always been super responsive and friendly.

I've had a betta for awhile now and he loves me too.

My sailfin pleco follows my finger around the glass and (when he's in a good mood) will eat out of my hand ;-) I love him!

My danios, they just have to see me from the other side of the room and they'll come swimming to the front of the tank.
Whenever I put my hands in the water they'll nibble me fingers aswell.

My acei! Whenever I walk in the room its right up at the glass (then the others get excited) lol. In an old tank of mine it was definitely my danios. They were always first up to the glass and very intrigued by everything. Whenever I added a new fish they would always swim up to the bag and check things out while the new additions were acclimating.

Most reactions

Back