Your Favorite Betta Color?

Jaded12

The Betta Bug Has Bitten... Resistence Is Futile
Reaction score
Whats everyones favorite color in bettas? I personally LOVE fancies!! Like these guys

fwbettashm1173378777.jpg

fwbettashmp1173232093.jpg

fwbettashmp1173232414.jpg

What does everyone else like?

Yellow, and cambodian. Also love blue butterflies, and mustard gas! Seriuosley, I'm a sucker for all bettas :wub:

i'm a sucker for blue+reds and the multi's like you showed

I love greens, chocolates (or yellow/black bicolor if you prefer), and reds. Marble is my favorite pattern. ^_^

I love black and reds. But I really really want a blue butterfly! And white ones I think look beautiful!

I love the multi's with red, green, and blue. I had a beauty that was a brilliant red from head down to halfway down all it's fins where it abruptly turned a beautiful bluish-green in a perfectly smooth, seamless, straight line. That was my absolute favorite of all time. Picture's at home though.

Black coppers :drool: Also coppers/copper golds, 'black orchids', solid steels and black/white marbles :)

my favorite betta color would have to be...bright reds and pinks.

I like dark green and also dark blue ones. Red are nice also.

I love the colour of the betta in berts signature. Is there a cool name for that colour, like mustard gas is that dark colour.

Hmm.. dont really have a color I like.
Not sure what the differences are between mustard gas, copper etc etc and all of that heh...

I really like multi-colored bettas. Really like marbled? ones.
I like ones with no so common colors as well. Like pink or violet, or yellow... white bettas are also very pretty.

Here are a few from aquabid that I like....

fwbettasd1173288132.jpg

fwbettasd1173356354.jpg

fwbettasd1173434242.jpg

Wow... this ons is GORGEOUS...
fwbettasd1173435798.jpg

and so on and so forth

Most reactions

Back