your betta's name

SneakBetta

Fish Addict
Reaction score
What is your betta's name? If you had any betta's before, what were their names?? Mine have been-
Dasher
Buddy
Sails
Bubbles
and the one I have now is Sneak

Just curious!!

My two melano crowntails are named,
Lippy (female)
Black Bart (male)
My pet store rescues are named
Mogo (female)
Sgt Fury (male)
My sons betta is named,
Mr. Fishy (male)

I've had 4 bettas:
Stinky - male, beautiful blue with brown head and red pelvic fins
Lord Sinclair - male, sort of white with light shades of blue
Spöötsi - (don't ask about that name ;)) female, brown with shades of blue on the fins
Snowflake - female, also brown with shades of blue on the fins

I don't name my bettas (But I've named my corry Kirby after my vacuum cleaner brand ;) )

My betta is called Bert, he was blue on the main when I brought him, but now three months later he is much more red? Maybe he was on some color enhancing food previously

:rolleyes: I never had my own betta,
but we had a class pet, and it was a betta
Its name was Jaws.

i had one a day or two and names it mortis, the one i got now is called chaos

Mines called Bruce

I reckon Arnie would be a pretty cool name for a betta.

:wub:

I had never had a betta before, but I just got one today. I named him Tonka, like the little Tonka Truck toys that little boys play with...those little yellow trucks.

I don't know why I named him that...I was driving home from the lps and the word Tonka just popped into my head, so that is his name. ;)

He is a BEAUTIFUL purpleish-red color. More red than purple...very beautiful!!!

My three year old son got one for his bday (which my husband has since adopted) and he name it Spike...after the dinosaur on the Land Before Time movies- he's named every stuffed animal, imaginary friend, etc..that same name...:)
We bought one for our neighbor, for his bday, and he named his Melvin Dewy...:)

Great names everyone :D

At our house we have had/ do have

Nascar ( R.I.P.) nas left us after a year &1/2 he also happened to be the fish that started us on our addiction.
Gypsy R.I.P poor thing we tried to rescue him but we were just too late
Winston R.I.P. also a rescue, survived after his cup ordeal for 9 months

Flame resides in our 55 gallon since May

Bob, daughter's fish, in our 10 gallon, he was in a 1 gallon up until 2 weeks ago. Britt has had him since Sept of last year.

Fireball, as some may know Fire was purchased after my 8 year old's nascar passed. Fireball is currently in a 2 gallon & we bought him umm in July

Hm, let's see here... I've had a few bettas.

Gandalf the White, a beautiful white betta like one pictured within the picture section. Forget who's he was.

Temujin, after the born name of Genghis Khan. He was my favorite betta.

Ares. Hm, yes, I do like warlike names... Especially for the betta, such an aggressive fish.

My friends have had Alpha and Akita.

Laurie

Most reactions

Back