You Know You're Addicted To Bettas When...

You talk to your betta fish in a fake spanish accent and insist that he responds better when addressed that way.

(or maybe that's just me being crazy ^_^)

...you have a fish named "blueberry fishkins", and yes, fishkins is his last name.

...you walked into "blueberry fishkins" room this morning (because he actually has his own room) and had to tell him good morning before doing anything else.

:hyper:

OK, I'm a nut.

You walk into the office this morning, anticipating telling your coworkers that one of your babies (by babies, you mean fish and they should know that) had babies this morning. During "coffee time" at work, you finally get your chance to bring it up and you get a blank look by 5 different people followed by the awkward ".........oh, that's really neat....so anyway..". At this point you don't see the humiliation, you just see that they "don't understand" and somehow feel sorry for them...

maybe I need a new hobby. :blush:

At this point you don't see the humiliation, you just see that they "don't understand" and somehow feel sorry for them...

I always feel sorry for people who don't understand what I'm talking about... I just think, poor person, don't know what they're missing out on!

Ok you know you're addicted when:

-You don't eat lunch in school for a week, and keep all of the lunch money so you can buy a new betta over the weekend (I used to do this in highschool)

-When you wake up in the morning you say hello to each of your bettas individually, then feed them, then worry about yourself

-When you leave the room you say goodbye to the fish and tell them not to worry that you'll be back

- You give people the evil betta glare when you're mad at them

- You ignore your IMs because you're too busy watching the betta next to your computer play in his little treasure chest

ahh so thats why you dont respong when im talking to you... hehe

Most reactions

Back