Yo Yo Loach

sykogngsta

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I recently purchased three Yo Yo Loaches and they have been in my tank for about a month now. Two of my Yo Yo loaches are doing great and are always swimming around the tank and enjoy eating. The third Yo Yo Loach hasnt been eating and only sits inside a cave and is inactive. He is also getting very skinny. Is there anything ican do to help him, because i don't want him to die :sad:

My yoyo loaches are finiky too, they like those frozen brine shrimp and they loooovvvveeee blood worms (frozen as well)

Was he thin when you bought him, or is it due to not eating.
Does he look pale or darker in colour, being listless and lethagic.
Check his anus over to see if its enlarged or red and inflamed.

My yoyo loaches are finiky too, they like those frozen brine shrimp and they loooovvvveeee blood worms (frozen as well)

I try feed my loaches frozen blood worms too and the otehr two loaches enjoy them, but for some reason my sick one jsut doenst eat them. he seems to try eating them, but jstu spits them back out after a little while

Being lethagic and not eating can be bacterial to parasite.

Does he look pale or darker in colour.
Any signs of flicking and rubbing.

Being lethagic and not eating can be bacterial to parasite.

Does he look pale or darker in colour.
Any signs of flicking and rubbing.

His coloring looks normal ebcuase it looks the same as my two healthy loaches. All he does is stay in one area and sometimes tips over onto his side. What kind of medicine shoudl i use to treat a bacterial infection?

Laying to oneside can be bacterial and parasite.
Can you issolate him.
Anti internal bacteria by interpet.

Laying to oneside can be bacterial and parasite.
Can you issolate him.
Anti internal bacteria by interpet.

Yeah I have a 10 gallon hospital tank taht i can put him in for now. I will get some md=edicine to try and help him soon. Thanks for the help :]

Good luck bless him.

Bless him R.I.P.

Most reactions

Back