yipee

MountGuppy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
just got back from the lfs and got three fancy gupies two females one male three swordtails two females one male and two red foxtails.They just got in the tank and are looking great.Guess what ron both of my female fancy guppies look like they are gonna burst.I call the guppies my little neons because there tails are bright blue when in the shade and bright red when in the light.They're awsemome. :nod:

Congrats on the new fish - they sound beautiful, and it also sounds like you'll have quite a few more soon! :p Congrats on that too!

Congratulations on the new fish, MountGuppy. The guppies sound wonderful. I bet you can't wait for the babies to come. :D

I've never had swordtails, but they look very interesting when I see them in the lfs. It would be nice if you could tell us more about them. :nod:

im sure that the guppy thing is a myth :lol:

mine havent even shown the slightest signs of even mating.....whats goin on!!!!!

its a conspiracy!

They won't mate right away when you buy them, and they usualy for some reason mate at the oddest times that usualy mean you're not their when they mate.. But after a couple of weeks the male won't leave them alone and they'll constantly get at it.. But I bought a Male guppy couple nights ago he is a real cool male and I want him to get to the other females. He has a long bushy dark red tail and he has this fin on the top of his back that's White. Who knows what he would create but he is really cool looking...

Most reactions

Back