Yf Can Taste The Salt..

Im sure I will work a way to avoid the territory issues with T. How long does it take them to mature does anyone know?

YF

Ay up, what the heck is going on here then - I spend a day away and look what happens

Slap one comes to you for buying the maroon clown without first checking suitability :grr:
Slap two comes for even daring to suggest that a cardinal is named after me :p

So now you have that most gorgeous fish you are going to have to stock fairly quickly to avoid some serious beating ups. At least you have the plastic box that s/he can go in for some time-out if things go a bit wrong - bit like the naughty step :lol:

2 inches so still a juvie but more a teenager!

seffie x

:fish:

Are we talking about stocking the fish over like 6 weeks or 6 months?

- & Seffie im sorry, I just thought all clownfish where the same, but now I know different.

YF

:rofl: yf on the naughty step lol

Ok, quick little update just took some photos of the clown, and a "starfish". I've never noticed it before, is it reef safe?

2928f2p.jpg

20ppyle.jpg

2822w5u.jpg

259lmau.jpg

289zmrl.jpg

YF

I wouldn't worry, i have one in mine too :good: along with the asterina's also in the photo. Mine seem to eat algae not coraline

Seffie x

:fish:

Ok, I have mixed up two cubes of Frozen Brine Shrimp in a container with salt water, how long will this brine shrimp be ok for?
Its in a sealed tub in my room, so will it go off at any stage?
Also, I put a tiny bit of brine shrimp on one of the corals, and then the hermit came and attacked it and took it!
Im thinking of rehoming the hermits tbh, there a #### with my corals.

YF

Little lesson I learnt YF is to wash the brine/mysis shrimp in ro once defrosted as the juice (cant think of a better description) is full of nitrates or produces lots of nitrates.

I am not sure how long it will keep as its already dead I ususlly cut bits of mine straight from the freezer swill it in ro and feed it to the fish for one fish you wont need much at all I use 1/4 a block for 6 :shifty:

Most reactions

Back