Yf Can Taste The Salt..

wheres the blue in that :unsure:

giving us false info and yeah if he wanted to hed kick there ***** if it wanted lol

Haha, brilliant quality?
:lol:

YF

-Bae look on the last photo, you can see the lines of blue on it.

Looks a very nice specimin from what those pictures show. They are about the only Clownfish I'd tell someone to add to their tank as a last fish though, they can be really nasty if they want to be... Their teeth mean they can do a lot of damage to their victims also... If it wasn't killing the Damsels though and it's still a Juvi (as it appears to be in the pictures) you may get all your stock in before it reaches maturity and it's most aggressive age :nod:

yeah they grow fast my yellow maroon is a good 4 inches if not 5 now

How long does it take them to mature?
I just went upstairs to check on it and it headbutted the side jug, ###### its powerful!
Will it still be ok with a royal gramma and bangaii cardinal?
As I definatly want them two fish.

YF

Tina seriously, it has little lines on blue on it next to maroon. Honestly. look:

9u5glt.jpg

YF

Yeah, Im just abit annoyed how I thought I was doing the right thing by buying the fish, then finding it will be agressive.
So people, royal gramma + Bangaii cardinal ok with this clown?

Also, Jawfish, Saw them today they looked awsome.

YF

The blue is just a glow reflecting on the white from the actinic lights.

My clowns get it too and they are percs, no blue in the fish though.

You should be ok with the Bangaii and royal gramma, just make sure you add them before the clown matures and add the Bangaii next.

Not sure on a jawfish for your tank though.

Ok, anybody elses opinion on the jawfish?
And tina, It had blue in it in the bag with no lights, seriously it has blue on it lol.
And bangaii in 2 weeks it is.
:p

YF

Theres nothing but willpower stopping you degs.

-Just fed it some brineshrimp, it loved them! Ate lots of them up, and nicely left some for the hermits, etc.

YF

Most reactions

Back