Yf Can Taste The Salt..

it is corraline, but its gone white as its been dry for a bit. Id just scrape it off if i were you

and im not fussed about the postage, its worth the £2.70 or whatever it was to see some more activity on this forum

YF you asked about Coventry aquatics here is the link to the website.

http://www.covaquatics.co.uk/
You can click in their web page & have a tour of the place it look very impressive. Has a frag shelf & loads of fish. So I just need to have a list ready :shifty:

Thanks for the link.
Its not the warehouse I was talking about then, however it will properly be cheaper.
I will be sure to take a trip up there somtime, as coventry is not that far.

YF

YF you asked about Coventry aquatics here is the link to the website.

[URL="http://www.covaquatics.co.uk/"]http://www.covaquatics.co.uk/[/URL]
You can click in their web page & have a tour of the place it look very impressive. Has a frag shelf & loads of fish. So I just need to have a list ready :shifty:

we went on Saturday & they had a good selection, did think of you whilst I was there YF as they had a really pretty citrine goby & I think I remember you were looking for one before.

We also went to the aquatics world UK shop also in coventry, was a bit disappointed there though, I dont know if we went at a bad time, but there were very few fish, they were cleaning all the tanks, maybe to restock? Its only 5mins away from coventry aquatics,so you could visit both.

Have you go a link or an address? I live in Banbury & will be using the satnav.

Was the frags any good?

When Trod and I did a trip up that way we also visited a chap who sells from a shed in his back garden (yeah i know it sounds dodgy) - but he was really nice chap and had some nice things in. Trod might remember his name, he sells on ebay

Seffie x

:fish:

If she can't YF I will try to remeber to find out for you. I do like them if I did not have my sulphur goby I would have gone for one of them

No worries YF. Yes he is cool. Its very commical when Hellie tries to go into his cave. Great character.

As well as going to cov aquatics when your down here, try aquatics world uk on the radford road. Its fairly new and has loads of marine tanks, including a 10ft by 4ft by 2ft tank full of corals and loads of tanks full of marine

When Trod and I did a trip up that way we also visited a chap who sells from a shed in his back garden (yeah i know it sounds dodgy) - but he was really nice chap and had some nice things in. Trod might remember his name, he sells on ebay

Seffie x

long shot but was it in boston
(cr*P with places so have no clue)

Seffie x

Oh gawd, I know who you mean, but can't remember what he was called. He sold stuff under a few names, I've had a quick look on e bay, but can't find him sorry :blush:

Most reactions

Back