Reaction score
Hello, me again, different LFS, and I bought 8 more for the 240ltr :good:

Have a look, still in the bag, how despaerate am I ? :blush:

P270611_1413_01.jpg

P270611_1412_01.jpg

P270611_1412_02.jpg

P270611_1413.jpg

Cheers for looking, Sean :hyper:

nice mate , are these in the same tank with the other 6 ?

Yeah , in the same tank as the other (7) , extra one hiding in the shells :lol:

A wee bit of squbbling at first, removed all rocks etc and flattened out the sand, fine now, will redo decor tomorrow :good:

P270611_1509.jpg

Cheers, Sean :good:

a bit of squabling is to be expected at 1st , just the old pecking order being established . nice size group youve got now , are you going to breed them?

a bit of squabling is to be expected at 1st , just the old pecking order being established . nice size group youve got now , are you going to breed them?

Species only tank (for the time being), loads of shells, hopefully get a wee colony going, be nice to see, has 6 ages ago and was ok, 15 in the tank as really active, no dithers required :good:

LOL! You need help mate....

Nah , managing just fine LOL , a bigger wallet wouldn't hurt though :lol:

Only just seen this thread.......more multies huh? Always excellent to read and they look great :good: :good: :good:

Mine have all gone to MA now, all of them will be going into their big display tank as an area in there has already been sorted in preparation for them. I`ll definately look at buying some more once we`re moved and sorted though AND they`ll get a bigger than 35L tank next time :hey: :lol:

Nice looking tank, what size it is? I was looking to start a shellie tank myself and was wondering what size tanks work for small colonies.

Colonies will grow to the tank size. You could start in a small tank and then upgrade as the colony grows or just pick the size tank tank youd like first. cheers

Only just seen this thread.......more multies huh? Always excellent to read and they look great :good: :good: :good:

Mine have all gone to MA now, all of them will be going into their big display tank as an area in there has already been sorted in preparation for them. I`ll definately look at buying some more once we`re moved and sorted though AND they`ll get a bigger than 35L tank next time :hey: :lol:
They will look great a display in LFS :good: Have them in a 240ltr, 15 of them :hyper: Patiently waiting on the shells arriving (96), :lol: Rockwork waiting in a basin. I have the fry boxes in this tank also now, was getting earache for it being in tghe kitchen :grr: Some have escaped into the main tank and are swimming with the Multies :rolleyes: Better get the net out till they are bigger :lol: Good you're going to get more again, I think with the ones I have and the tank size will hopefully have the makings of a good colony :good:

Nice looking tank, what size it is? I was looking to start a shellie tank myself and was wondering what size tanks work for small colonies.

Hi Matt, answered your PM :good:

Most reactions

Back