Yet Another Id Request

13thmonkey

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
here is a pic of my most recent purchase. some red/blue faced zoos. on this piece of rock came what i think is a ?small sponge? (behind lower left corner of my red box. what i think is a bubble tip nem, and the mystery arms are inside the red box. i know its a terrible picture auto focus sucks. the arms when viewed by a person a foot away are black and almost searrated. it kind of looks like a brittle star. but it wont come out. and it has shown me two of its arms. i got this piece about two months ago. this is the first i have seen the arms. any help?

I'd love to help, but it looks like you might have forgotten to post the pic, cause I dont see one :shifty:

lol, very shrewd you are ski. you past that test now lets see if you can get this one
edit3682.jpg

Heh, auto focus sucks indeed. Stupid camera focused on the flailing arms of the nem :lol:. Watch that anemone, it bears striking resemblance to a mojano in size and shape (not color). It might reproduce quickly and become a bigtime pest.

The black thing from the looks of it and your desription appears to be a dwarf brittle star. You'll typically see only a couple legs out that they're sweeping with for food.

Most reactions

Back