YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

BettaMomma

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Stand back everyone..... I - yes, *I* have some good news to report from the Land of Misfits for a change.

I came home from work today to find my little Charlie swimming around perfectly normally in his tank. :wub: No tipping over, no bobbing up to the top and he's exploring everyting - even his fun cave that he couldn't get down to before without a major struggle.

He's been med-free for several days now, and he is wagging his tail just like he used to do. What a strong little guy he is. I have to say - I'm a VERY firm believer in IAL and Colloidal mixed...

That's great news BM :thumbs:

It's exciting when they start feeling much better. I got pretty excited when Scruffy (not sure if you remember him) was able to swim instead of just floating near the top all the time, and his color is a beautiful blue now :thumbs:

I wish Charlie good luck! :D

P.S - have any pics of Charlie? I don't think I've seen the little guy before :unsure:

Indian Almond Leaf.

It shoud be called IBN... (Instant Bubble Nest)

ALL my fish - boys AND girls bubblenest under these leaves. LOVE the stuff.

Thanks! ;)

Well, I got mine from someone - she sent it directly to me as a favor.
But, you can buy it online - maybe someone can come along with a good link for it, or maybe I will just start one up. You usually have to order them from a specialty place.

Colloidal silver works WONDERS too.

YAY FOR CHARLIE! :D :flex:

And indian almond leaves works practically the same as blackwater extract ;) I use it on my boy and it's great. :thumbs:

Woohoo! Always glad to get some good news! Go Charlie! :D

*sings!*
Come on, Charlie
No need to frown
Deep down you know tomorrow is your toy...
*snaps out of it* Oh, uh... Sorry! When seeing this good news that song came to mind XD Cheer up, Charlie! It's great that you're doing so well and your mom is so proud of you! I'm sure at this rate he'll be in tip-top shape in no time! Congrats on your hard work, doctor~

Most reactions

Back