Yellows and Demasoni.

*Pats vantgE on the back* You are so helpful. :nod:

Thank you BlueIce :D

Sorry, have to add more pics to this thread.... :rolleyes:

Hope you don't mind. :)

Here is the dems full tank...changes every two weeks when I have to strip the females.... :blink:

Attachments

• 45_101.jpg
    45_101.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 35
Contra-contra-contra~versy! Here is the other male hybrid...I don't think I have shown him....as I said before, all 3 are different, this one doesn't have as much black or blue on him. Still pretty though. :wub:

Attachments

• hybrid_june14_1.jpg
    hybrid_june14_1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 31
Him and a demasoni. :wub:

Attachments

• hybrid_june14_2.jpg
    hybrid_june14_2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 35
Loachy and a hiding demasoni...cutie! :D

Attachments

• demasoni_and_loach.jpg
    demasoni_and_loach.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 37
Such a chicken-poo-poo male...*points and laughs* :lol:

Attachments

• hiding_2.jpg
    hiding_2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 36
Yeah his lips are worn off.... :rolleyes: Mouth-fighting masters, these guys are. :lol:

Sorry if he is a little blurry....no flash. REALLY hard to do with these guys. They are like lightning! :hyper:

Attachments

• demasoni_june14_5.jpg
    demasoni_june14_5.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 38
Loach. Yup. :)

Bye-bye. ;)

Attachments

• zebra_loach_101.jpg
    zebra_loach_101.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 31
Those demasonis are gorgeous - their blue and black are stunning :wub:

I think the hybrids are beautiful and definately worth ruining fishkeeping over :lol: I really like them as well as the rest of your fishies. What are those loaches called? :*)

I always thought they were called zebra loaches, cuz that's what I bought them as...but now I have REAL zebra loaches...and the best I can come up with for these guys is....Botia supercilliaris...some pictures look like them and others don't :S :lol:

Those loaches look sorta like Clown Loaches only a different color. :wub: Maybe I could get some of those too when I get my school of Clowns...think the two kinds would school together?

I don't think they would school, no. I do think it would be cool though. :nod: :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back