Xmas Moss

I haven't had mine arrive yet, unless it is in today's post, will let you know when it gets here. :nod:

Still not had mine :( Had excellent post all last week but it didnt come then which I thought it would and now we have this pesky white stuff everyhere!!!!

i'm starting to get worried now,about the xmas moss now,sent a few packages last week,none seems to have arrived :shout:

Can you do two of these for £5.50 delivered?

Andy

will do two for £5 posted,won't be posting until the weather is better and the backlog of post at the mail rooms has been cleared up,posted alot out last week and none seems to have turned up,total disaster.

cheers

scott

to everybody who bought the xmas moss,if it hasn't been delivered by the 24th,i will refund your money,so just let me know.sorry about this.

scott

to everybody who bought the xmas moss,if it hasn't been delivered by the 24th,i will refund your money,so just let me know.sorry about this.

scott

Hey mate, don't worry about it it's not your fault! I am still waiting, we had post at work today so when I get home I might be lucky :)

cheers mate i know its not my fault,but i feel bad about people paying for something they haven't received yet

cheers mate i know its not my fault,but i feel bad about people paying for something they haven't received yet

Yay good news!!!! Got home and they were there, slighty smelly from being a bit squished into pulp in parts and decomposing haha! I have put it in a bowl for a few days with some nutrients to hopefully perk it up a little bit :)
Thank you :D

My moss arrived today thank you :D (along with a parcel posted on the 10th so the moss got here quite quickly! :lol: ), still nice and damp so hopefully will be fine, I shall steal the idea above and soak in some nutrients for a few days before trying to attach it. :good:

Most reactions

Back