X Factor

aly_starh

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Bit late starting this thread, seen as the show is a few weeks down,
anyone been watching it? Well since yesterday, what with Lucie Jones going and the Twins staying, im thinking its going down-hill. :sad:

Who votes for the twins? Anyone on this forum?? :blink: , they would be great for Britians Got Talent but not the X-Factor.

Was hoping that Miss Frank would win, but the were booted out some time ago, now i want either Danyl Johnson to win or Stacey Solomon. :good:

Its a disgrace, someone talented has left the competition becuase of two stupid little kids who lets be honest wont make it in the music business, even if they do it will be a one off comedy type thing :(

Cheryl =
drool.gif

Sorry to say the standard has dropped by a long chalk.
Leona Lewis is probably the only one to date that will last the test of time. She has the potential to be a longstanding British Diva in the ilk of Shirley Bassey before her. The rest are just being used as one hit wonders and comedy playthings,unwitting Cash Cows for Simon Cowell's wallet and inflated ego.
Simon has no affliction toward any of these acts once they deem to be commercial non entity's, they are viewed as a money making product and nothing else friendship wouldn't even enter into it.
ATB
C

Will young has done pretty well aswell

I dont think leona is as good as shes made out to be. IMO she will never be in the mairah/whitney/beyonce leauge

Leona is brilliant.. her new album is addictive. There is not one song on it which I think let the others down. :)

Olly to win :lol: never gonna happen I know, but thats who gets my vote!

Looking forward to tonights duets, mainly because Michael Buble is on :drool: Be interesting to see if Robbie can pull himself together this time around, or else Olly is done for :crazy:

Most reactions

Back