Wow Boxing Day Sales

No boxing day sales around here, unless i've missed em, I went into Maidenhead Aquatics branch by me and it was heaving on bank holi monday!!!! i just grabbed my light tube and ran. I wanted fish (platies) but they were 3 for a £5!!! or £2 each, thought to myself sod that i can get em for 49p at my local petshop!!!

:p support my smaller shops

yvez9 said:
at the biggest future shop in montreal, a fight broke between people when they openned doors. the police and journalists had to come.

there was a lineup estimated at 250 meters outside when doors openned. that's roughly 2000 people!

as for fish shopping, i tend not to go shopping on boxing day. although fish stores must not be as crazy as electronics stores
Holy jesus, really yvez!?!? Glad thing im back home for the holidays then. I wish pet stores had big sales going on as clothing stores do. :X

xXMrBonesXx said:
boxing day sales rule!!!

i'm going to pick up a school of 10 panda cories maybe and they will only cost me 30 bucks :D
i can get 10 any sunday when my lfs has their buy 1 get one free sale for 35$

I dont think my LFS has a boxing day/week sale :-(

If they did I dont need anything at this stage, although I could stock up on stress coat and geo liquid :dunno:

xXMrBonesXx said:
looove boxing week sales...

6 panda cories for $17 and a new 75 Gallon High* (regular $159.99) and Emperor 400 Filter* (regular $99.99) for $132 :thumbs:

*bought together
WOW!!! my 55 gallon was $170 i fink with NOTHING...except hood

xXMrBonesXx said:
looove boxing week sales...

6 panda cories for $17 and a new 75 Gallon High* (regular $159.99) and Emperor 400 Filter* (regular $99.99) for $132 :thumbs:

*bought together
Wow!

Where'd you get that deal?

:D

xXMrBonesXx said:
6 panda cories were from where i work and the tank and filter was from big al's :thumbs:
Was/is that part of Big Als boxing week sale, or was it a day only thing?

And where do you work (if you don't mind me asking)?

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back