Wow Boxing Day Sales

kevin007

Hmmm...cories
Reaction score
What did you get for the boxing day sales?

I got 7 harlequin rasboras for $9 CAD :eek: (just gonna ask if they r hardy and if they eat flakes by the way)

1 ..JUG or sumthing of the "cycle"..i got 25% off of that even tho it's not suppose to be on discount $40 :D

and a reli cool book on tropical fish, the pictures are all close up, you can like count all the scales they have and stuff :lol:

You Canadians with your crazy holidays. :shakes fist: :lol:

We'll retaliate with after Christmas sales. :D

Yes, rasboras eat flakes. Somewhat hardy fish. Not very aggressive. Very social.

xXMrBonesXx said:
boxing day sales rule!!!

i'm going to pick up a school of 10 panda cories maybe and they will only cost me 30 bucks :D
where? i live in ontario too! =] just wonderin, my sterbais r good enough for me!

and thanks for the rasbora info! :D now i'm just wishin i got more

kevin007 said:
1 ..JUG or sumthing of the "cycle"..i got 25% off of that even tho it's not suppose to be on discount $40 :D
Forty bucks worth of cycle? Good grief what on Earth is going on over there? How many tanks are you cycling? :lol: :p

Boxing Day :rolleyes:
<snicker> :p

Angry_Platy said:
LFSs here were closed boxing day....as were most stores....

The nearest LFS is still closed today....the second day of the Christmas public holidays (Monday/Tuesday)....
LOL they new it that people will raid they shop so they kept the shop closed

at the biggest future shop in montreal, a fight broke between people when they openned doors. the police and journalists had to come.

there was a lineup estimated at 250 meters outside when doors openned. that's roughly 2000 people!

as for fish shopping, i tend not to go shopping on boxing day. although fish stores must not be as crazy as electronics stores

Our sales start on Boxing Day too, I was in town by 8am yesterday. It was lovely and quiet so I nabbed a few bargains :D

wuvmybetta said:
kevin007 said:
Forty bucks worth of cycle? Good grief what on Earth is going on over there? How many tanks are you cycling? :lol: :p

Boxing Day :rolleyes:
<snicker> :p
:lol: i'm not sure but i was told to add it every time after water change...are u telling me it is not needed :eek: but after all i do have 3 tanks for me to use cycle on.

Most reactions

Back