World of Water - UK

pumaf1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have been around World of Water in cheshire UK today and was amazed at the state of the tanks - crystal clear and well looked after

for instance when i was looking around i spotted a ill gold fish (staying near to the top and not able to dive) pointe it out to my mum and within seconds a fella came over scooped him up and put him into a hospital tank and feed him a pea (eh?)

anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has had fish from world of water? are the fish godd quality, it seems that way because of the way the reacted when i spotted that ill fish.

my local world of water is the best LFS around! they had a big problem with white spot reacently but seem too have it under control now. they don't seem to have the best selection of fish at the moment but i think they're due a refit!

makes a change from my local World Of Water, its an absolute sh*t hole... cramped pathetic tanks in a dark room, stupidly incompatible fish put together and disease rampant in the tanks.

However, this was nearly 6 months ago, when i vowed never to visit again... apparently they have had a re-fit since then and are getting much better, i may visit, but i expect there will still be the same state of affairs.

Ben

My nearest WoW used to be disgusting. Smelly carpetting around the tanks, ich-struck tanks, unknowledgable staff suffering from poor morale, algae-encrusted tanks, and expensive prices.

Thank the gods, the fishes I'd bought from them have never shown or gave rise to any diseases in my tanks. Perhaps I'd chosen the right type of fishes? Who knows?

It isn't much better now, so it isn't my best LFS, nor is it the worst.

i just read my last reply i don't know why i wrote it like that i'm talking about the same place as bunjiweb and i agree with him! think i may have had a little too much to drink last night!!!

I have just visited agan and asked them questions as to the questions i have asked here, and they gave the same answers.

All the fish still seem to be happy and I have made my choices as to the fish i want

World OF Water
Nearest is in Nether Whittaker - Coleshill.
Last time I was there It Smelt of Dead Fish B4 you Entered the Shop and Was Very Dark and Decrepid. Listless fish in all tanks and most Ill Fish still on Sale.

I might pop up @ the Weekend and See if it has Improved, as they were Always the Cheapest Place for Danios and Minnows and 2nd hand Tanks.

wen ui went in the tropical room was slightly darker but al the tanks were well lit, I think it has had a recent makeover as a photo of the centre from 1999 shows no world or water, and wen i asked apparently most of them are under franchase ownership now so that improves things

Most reactions

Back