Work Experiance At Maidenhead Aquatics!

Fishkeeper2004

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I'm so happy, and I just wanted to tell everyone how helpful Maidenhead Aquatics in East Bridgeford have been. They accepted me for Year 10 work experiance (I'm 15) around 4 months ago, and I am now on day 4 of it, and it's been absolutely fantastic!

I have fed the fish, cleaned the tanks, sold the fish, served customers, and basically everything they normally do themselves as staff members!

So I'm basically ecstatic, and just wanted to let everyone know how helpful and kind the staff at MA, East Bridgeford have been. I Would definately recommend them for buying your aquatic livestock and goods aswell, as I was put on death-check every 2 hours, and have only removed around 10 fish in 4 days, out of 50+ tanks, which I think is fantastic to say you are always going to lose some when buying in that larger quantity.

Well, thats my praise of MA, East Bridgeford over with! :)

(Post edited for special circumstances.)

Congrats :good: Enjoy and learn lots :)

Wowza :) That's nice to know, I'd love to do work experience at a lfs :shifty: I shall have to send out some emails...

Congrats Fishkeeper. I've been in there a few times and they have been very friendly and helpful. There was an elderly gentleman there one day who accidentally gave me two extra fish - glowlight rasboras - they must have swum into the bag when he wasn't looking. Don't tell him tho' - he was really nice :D

Congrats Fishkeeper. I've been in there a few times and they have been very friendly and helpful. There was an elderly gentleman there one day who accidentally gave me two extra fish - glowlight rasboras - they must have swum into the bag when he wasn't looking. Don't tell him tho' - he was really nice :D

That would be Ray.. he talks about the Darlicks taking over the world, and is a bit scary... but he's actually quite a nice man. :D

whats yr10????

It's basically one year off being the top year in a British school (15/16 year olds generally)

whats yr10????

It's basically one year off being the top year in a British school (15/16 year olds generally)

excluding lower and upper sixth form which is optional and includes 16-17 and 17-18 year olds respectively.

Congrats mate - your very lucky! I did my work experience with a safety officer on a construction site! He goes by the name of dad!! :lol: Nah, I was lucky enough to get some work experince with my dad! It was still boring though! However, there was lots of... bonding!

wish i could do work experience in a bloody fs - im stuck with a newspaper and a corporate law office < zzzzz..........zzzzz.zzzz.zz.z.......zzzz >

I had to to workexperience 2 times ! ! ! , once for the normal one, and another for a optional subject that I took

normal one was warehouse work at garden center (it was ok) I asked for a part time job, fillled in a application form , and never got a reply, they can stick it, lol

second one was tourist office assistant, all i done was bloody open letters, and packed shelves with brochures,

you are damn lucky getting in the fish shop !

I have work experience at a pet shop(im 15 to, weird....... not so weird). I start monday and its friday now, cant wait :D . Its called supreme animal foods, its in Lewisham, which is in London, England.

Hope yours is going well. :good:

AQUAKING

Most reactions

Back