Won A Betta ^_^

Glegorly

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just won this little guy on Ebay. Pretty little thing! :rolleyes: I've been told he's from half moon lines and is only 14 weeks old. Should be expecting him friday :hyper: Should then raise my Betta total to 3, 2 males one female :hyper: My collection is steadily growing!

9711_1.JPG

i was under the impression that you cant sell live animals on ebay... :look:

"Live Animals
Live animals or pets other than the exceptions noted here, may not be listed on eBay. The sales of the following items are permitted, provided that the seller guarantees in the listing that the animals will be packaged safely and posted via next day delivery.

Aquarium or pond fish, snails or similar creatures.

Lobsters, crabs, shellfish and other similar creatures that are live when sold but intended for human consumption.

Live insects, crickets and worms used as bait or feeder food for pets."

Had to google it ;)

He's just settling into his 5 Gallon, He's so tiny! :wub: and has beautiful colouring up close. Hopefully when he grows up I'll attempt to spawn him with the female. At what age do males become reproductive? Is it 4 months?

Just won this little guy on Ebay. Pretty little thing! :rolleyes: I've been told he's from half moon lines and is only 14 weeks old. Should be expecting him friday :hyper: Should then raise my Betta total to 3, 2 males one female :hyper: My collection is steadily growing!

9711_1.JPG

He is lovely, such pretty colouring

Any time from about 4 months is fine as long as he's big enough to wrap the female.

Most reactions

Back