Woke up to a wonderful vision....

Crystal

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Yuck! It was snowing a little bit last night, but I woke up this morning to so much snow on the ground! It is only September... *sigh*

A pic of my backyard that I had just taken:

Attachments

• Picture_142.jpg
    Picture_142.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 59
Snow, that is so unbelievable to me at this point of the year. It is still in the 90s here......

FanOFish said:
Snow, that is so unbelievable to me at this point of the year. It is still in the 90s here......
Here too! It doesn't snow too often here anyways... maybe once every other blue moon!

That's a gorgeous pic though!

polar opposites here!! literally!! today, the high here in the Phoenix area of arizona, is supposed to be 106 F (thats 41 C)!!!! snow?? whats snow???? :lol: box some up and send it my way :rolleyes:

No doubt. I'm shocked! But I'm also in awe :wub: It's hard to feel seasonal when it's hotter than heck all the time :X

Yeah, we were supposed to get hit too...but we just got fog. Had me wondering for a bit though...

It should be hitting you guys soon then, the storm is supposed to be moving south. All we have today is rain, which is making the road conditions terrible. I hope it doesn't hit Calgary!

Hmm, we are beginning to get some cool breezes in NJ, and it is not hot anymore. Just warm. I feel the cold coming on and I have no winter clothes!

....and Grande Prairie got 25 cm's....I am so glad I am not in Edmonton or there.....stupid snow. :angry:

Wow! Snow! Sorry but I have never touched or seen snow in real life before :*) It looks so beautiful. I totally want to go someplace with snow, I have never left Australia before to go overseas so snow is something that is very rare over here.

Don't fret it, it's cold and wet and disruptive, the grass aint always greener.

We get all kind of weather in the UK, though non of it as extreme as elsewhere in the world and given my choice warm and sunny every day please.

A quote from Billy Connolly when discussing the British mentality and complaints about the weather - <bad Scots accent> There's no such thing as bad weather, just innappropriate clothing, buy yourself a sexy raincoat and live a little</bad Scots accent>.

Arfie

Arfie said:
Don't fret it, it's cold and wet and disruptive, the grass aint always greener.

We get all kind of weather in the UK, though non of it as extreme as elsewhere in the world and given my choice warm and sunny every day please.

A quote from Billy Connolly when discussing the British mentality and complaints about the weather - <bad Scots accent> There's no such thing as bad weather, just innappropriate clothing, buy yourself a sexy raincoat and live a little</bad Scots accent>.

Arfie
Thanks for that Arfie :)

Warm and Sunny days all the times does get irritating though, I mean all the water restrictions and the heat and sweat. It's not something that everyone over here enjoys ;)

Most reactions

Back