Wobbly Guppy?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

how many guppy fry have you gotten in ur first drop?

• Total voters
lol yea good times i will be 15 in april and im out of it now sorta.

guppy fry update: 1st batch 47 days old.
2nd batch 20 days old.
3rd batch 7 days old
swordtail fry update: 30 days old, only have one left and i dont know where the other two ended up :/

2 went missing? Is there a filter in their tank? Could they have got sucked into it?

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

there is a filter but its on the other side of the divider. i swear i cant find them anywhere! ive looked everywhere in the tank and i think they died and decomposed fast! cause when i lost the first one i thot oh well it will show up cause it always does that and it never turned up.then the next one disapperead like 3 days ago and then ext day i looked for it and i couldnt find it.but what is wierd is they both were growing their swords and they just died i guess :/

omg i spotted a gravid spot in two of my baby guppies! its like a orange pinkish color. is she able to get pregnant now? shes almost 2 months
i saw another one!! omg more!! its like they r almost all females!! now i can sex them yay!!

they r still not big enough to go with my adult guppies yet :( i put my biggest one in and its tail is nipped :( im gonna have to wait for 2 and a half months ughh!!

Okay, so I have like 4 guppies that i think is going to give birth. Right now they in a tank with a few plants. I also have 2 male guppies. I'm still confused about the 'sqaured off'. Can some one please explain to me!?

I'm also new to this website and I'm finding it very helpful!

Please see my thread on My Molly's Progress. I have pictures in that thread that should help you understand what squared off means. You can reach the thread from a link in my signature area.

Most reactions

Back