Woahh! Cool

Always thought that they looked great. Problem is they support less fish than tanks of equal gallonage due to height=less horizontal surface space. Someone tell me I'm wrong because I do love the look.

Always thought that they looked great. Problem is they support less fish than tanks of equal gallonage due to height=less horizontal surface space. Someone tell me I'm wrong because I do love the look.

But for a single betta and a few neons or something it would be idea :p......I wish he lived closer....omg southend I might have to buy it :|

[quote name=''genesis' post='1932842' date='Mar 4 2008, 08:01 PM']Would be awesome for guppy breeding :)[/quote]

Shame I despise guppys!! :p

[quote name='Ace Of Spades' post='1932851' date='Mar 4 2008, 08:02 PM'][quote name=''genesis' post='1932842' date='Mar 4 2008, 08:01 PM']Would be awesome for guppy breeding :)[/quote]

Shame I despise guppys!! :p
[/quote]

Even endlers? :-(

Seen one of these at the weekend going for £229. I thought they looked okay but once those tubes start getting a layer of algae on might be a bit of a nightmare to keep looking good-dunno really. Gimmicky and i bet you wouldnt keep too many fish in it.

omg this looks amazing! wish i had the room........and whats wrong with guppies? They are so funny to watch! I could happily fill that tank with guppies... might never leave the house again, mind.... :p

I can source these, and im not sure if they would sell...

a bit of info on them...

you can get them in

2, 3 or 4 tanks connected

2 tank, 9 gallon - would sell at £150

3 tank, 13 gallon sell at£230

4 tank 18 gallon sell at £500

32cm high tanks....

what do you guys think

Most reactions

Back