William's Fish

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh and in the true Christmas spirit... I had a good look around the tank found 6 ickle baby guppies and put them in the net breeder, it will be interesting to see which colour morphs they are, the last time I bothered to do this was many months ago it'll be fun growing up the babies again :* :* :* :wub:

william has babies again lol cool! got to sort out me bristles this wek while i am off sick ( i hate sickleave!!!) more pics wiliam need more pics! come on m8! :D :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Where u get the coral from?

That would be a few years back.. trip to nevis in the westindies to see some friends out there :) :) :) :D

brill pics william , :thumbs: :thumbs: now what was that about females been fat :p :D

Here's the planted corner where the babies tend to hang out B)

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 90
And note the marbles for better survival rates!! :p

the marbles are supposed to be stacked on top of each other but I knocked them all over the tank during the last water change and can't be bothered to fix them in my humble opinion they look quite cool -_- :rolleyes:

What the purpose of the marbles, is it just for decoration. or do they benefit the fish/tank in any way?

The new born fry's can hid in/under them to keep away from other tank mates! :) -_- :blink: :D

Most reactions

Back