Will they settle

Thats for all the replys guys ive just been busy working so ive just managed to get on here for a while :p

The sad news is that my betta passed the day after i got the tempory divider for him so sadly that isnt a problem but im still tempted to use this 3.5 gallon tank i have for another betta but ill see on that one..............

The rest of the tank is now running sweet, water is settling down fine like a charm and the fish are getting on well. Im tempted to take some photos though just to clear up in my mind exactly what the fish are so that i know for sure.

I do plan on getting another rainbow shark and a few more tiger barbs but ill get some photos up first so that you lot can advise me once again :p

Cheers this is much appriciated

Glad to read that the tanks beginning to settle down. Please don't get any more fish for that tank, you're overstocked as it is, especially it's not advisable to get another rainbow shark (they don't like the company of others of their own kind). Take the frogs and the plec back, or put the frogs in the 3.5 tank but still take the plec back - he'll get much too big for your tank. Is the tank well filtered and well maintained? - if so you could add another couple of barbs (it'll stop them nipping other fish) and I would leave it at that. If you want more - then get a bigger tank :)

Thanks for that info :)

spoke to the store about the pleco and they said that i can take it back at anytime as long as he is healthy so i might keep him a little while longer............i know its just that im starting to get attached

the tanks is well maintained, they keep telling me to leave it alone but my test kit tells me different so im going on that at the moment.

as for the bigger tank, im working on that as i want a 100 gallon plus tank but we'll see no wont we :p

Right the pics arent the best but im hoping that you will be able to tell me something about them
DSCF0447.jpg

DSCF0450.jpg

oh and after calculating the tank size properly its a 12.5 UK / 15 US gallon tank :)

Most reactions

Back