Will Kribs Ever "un-pair"?

Lol, it would take some amount of digging to be like my mad pair - I wouldn't expect all fish to dig quite as much as they have done. I woke up this morning to find a pile of sand like mount everest at one side of the tank and a big hole at the other. It seems like the male simply dug a hole in the sand simply because he was bored :rolleyes: And probably because the female was ignoring him :lol:

Guess it doesn't matter anymore. :-( :-( :-( I lost my male yesterday. The entire tank is being treated for parasites right now, as those are the only signs he showed briefly before passing. I don't know that I'm going to be able to find another male. The LFS has another pair in stock, but they don't separate the pair and say it's rare to find just the male. My female looks so lost. :-( :-(

sorry about that :(
i was hopeing youd say theyd spawned before i got to the end of the thread
regards scot :)

Sorry to hear it :rip:
I lost my female too :( RIP Judy :sad: There must be something in the air! Punch (the male) is still fine though :)

Sorry to hear it :rip:
I lost my female too :( RIP Judy :sad: There must be something in the air! Punch (the male) is still fine though :)

Sad! :rip: On a happy note, Punch is an awesome name for a krib. :)

Most reactions

Back