Wild Strain Endlers.

Sorry 5teady their crosses, the first pic:-

Male showing bottom sword and colour in the dorsal, females is very large. These ate the main thing's to point at a crioss.

Seconed pic is an tiger endler which is defo a cross and if you keeping them together your end if with a mash up.

Stilll their nice photo's you got there.

99% of shop fish are crosses I'm sorry to say and true endlers are very rare, i do know of a few but their in the south, keith565 in the betta section has true endlers so may be worth asking him.

Good info skelter, as i stated m8, i was not 100% sure about what was said, all i know is the ones i got are all the same and i just breed the ones i got and dont mix.

Its good to know though that they are not 100% genuine endlers as now when i speak and tell others, i can correct my old information with what i have learnt tonight...

I always say, your never to old to learn something new, and learning i enjoy :)

it's just a shame that mant people are still selling crosses as endlers, it's very difficult yo keep these fish going with so many crosses going around.

I would love to get hold of a genuine pair and breed loads, and never cross them, at least then i knew i would have a proper pair :(

If you want some then let me know, I'll get true endlers for people looking for them. but they are still difficualt to get.

How ever i can get crosses easily ;)
Also can get albino endlers (cross) and a line which produces both normal and albino (again it's a cross)

Most reactions

Back