Why did You join ?

I joined because the dumbos on "another forum" kicked me off for saying Tom Brady didn't cheat and the NFL has bigger problems to deal with. Yes this actually happened. I'm sorry for being so blunt but THIS IS THE TRUTH. Thats why I joined. I was lonely and needed friends.
Bruh... I cannot get over the fact that they kicked you for saying Tom Brady cheated.

Bruh... I cannot get over the fact that they kicked you for saying Tom Brady cheated.
Who's Tom Bradly and why does he cheat at cards??????;)

I joined as I was looking for stocking ideas for my sons tank as I had realised that "Fish Points" are pretty useless. (Wife is still upset we didn't get any Angels.)
Was very active for a bit, went away for a bit, come back and now only stick my nose in once a day.

Who's Tom Bradly and why does he cheat at cards??????;)

I joined as I was looking for stocking ideas for my sons tank as I had realised that "Fish Points" are pretty useless. (Wife is still upset we didn't get any Angels.)
Was very active for a bit, went away for a bit, come back and now only stick my nose in once a day.
I think Tom Brady is a big name or was in that American rugby ( handfootball) thing a bit like David beckham of the foot football .... ? ( American rugby ) it’s sad when you makeyourself laugh

American football is grid iron. Allowed to handle the ball and the big pussies wear body armor and a helmet so they don't get hurt.

British football is soccer (no hands allowed), no goals scored either. Got a round ball so they don't have to work out which way is up.

New Zealanders play rugby. Similar to American grid iron but no body armor and the crazy kiwis do their haka before each game.

Australians play Ozzie rules football. Allowed to handle and kick the ball. No body armor or helmets. Crazy people like to get air during the game and most of them have way too much testosterone in their systems.

All 4 are different games.

American football is grid iron. Allowed to handle the ball and the big pussies wear body armor and a helmet so they don't get hurt.

British football is soccer (no hands allowed), no goals scored either. Got a round ball so they don't have to work out which way is up.

New Zealanders play rugby. Similar to American grid iron but no body armor and the crazy kiwis do their haka before each game.

Australians play Ozzie rules football. Allowed to handle and kick the ball. No body armor or helmets. Crazy people like to get air during the game and most of them have way too much testosterone in their systems.

All 4 are different games.
I thought Australians play cricket or rugby like real sports good old common wealth sports , never heard of Ozzie football il have a look no doubt it’s absolutely mental ahaha

Just watched an ozzy rules highlights on YouTube, what I gather it’s a mix of rugby but can pass forward and kickboxing , are they aloud to knee each other in the head like that when competing for the ball in the air or is the rule move your face lol

I wanted to know something about a fish something, googled and found an answer on a fish forum, then joined forum to try and be a human and talk to people even if just online,, got some good info from very friendly guy on forum, (became briefly infatuated with friendly guy, he answered all my questions right away),* but I couldn't figure out how to post pictures on their site, left that forum because you just have to show pictures, joined this forum, again to be human...and found out about something about some fish something, liked everyone here.

Internet has answers~
Forum has friends & answers

*(Made friends with previously-infatuated-with-guy; we talk occasionally on messenger).

Edited for typos
Time to sleep

Last edited:
Joined as I hoped to pass on some of my Knowledge of over 40 years of fish keeping. I just wish people could be more open minded and look outside their square boxes. To take a little with them and challenge themselves to look at best practices and sustainable systems.

I joined because the dumbos on "another forum" kicked me off for saying Tom Brady didn't cheat and the NFL has bigger problems to deal with. Yes this actually happened. I'm sorry for being so blunt but THIS IS THE TRUTH. Thats why I joined. I was lonely and needed friends.

Edited as we don't mention the names of rival forums
Oh, no.... no friends...? You want a hug...? ?

I thought TFF stood for “Tilapia Fish Forum” so I joined thinking I’d get some good recipes.................................................................................................................................................................................................................Gotcha!
1616505680151.png

Definitely a little late to this one, but I really just joined because I wanted to be part of a community. Since I'm on the autism spectrum it's hard to connect with a lot of people, and I wind up rambling about fish way too much. I end up boring my parents, friends and partner with how much I go on about them. So joining this forum gave me an outlet and it feels amazing to have somewhere where I can just talk endlessly about fish! Helping people out on here always makes me happy, too!

and I wind up rambling about fish way too much.
Well...No, you’re not alone.

I rambling about fish all day long, I tends to talk about fish (planted tanks lately) without knowing I talk about fish! to the point where my real life friends bored of seeing my face :oops:

Most reactions

Back