Whos Spawning What?

Got my pink VT and gold one going, and also my pair of DT's..

Was going to do my HM's but decided to wait another month or so :)

So far we have 5 6week old fry from Taro & Sahara

Approx 30+ 9day old copper fry from Sygun & Misty

The next spawn planned is my new Feathertail Midas & Sahara......would of used Kulap his sibling but she has huge fins and I'm worried they will produce fry that struggle to swim as they get older.

0804290024.jpg

So far we have 5 6week old fry from Taro & Sahara

Approx 30+ 9day old copper fry from Sygun & Misty

The next spawn planned is my new Feathertail Midas & Sahara......would of used Kulap his sibling but she has huge fins and I'm worried they will produce fry that struggle to swim as they get older.

0804290024.jpg

^^^^ Love it

I know and he's all mine :p ....you had your chance to swap :lol:

well I had spawned my white female and my pastel pink hm, but I dont think any made it, daddy ate all the eggs and I pulled him as soon as I figured it out, but now I am just waiting a few days and hopeing to see a little guy zoom around the tank before I clean and reuse it. I also have my mg pair, and they and the pastel pair are going to be ready to spawn very close together, so I am not sure who I should spawn.

what do you guys think?

well heres the pastel pair...the first try
spawn1.gif

and the mg pair
mg1.gif

mg3.gif

I'm a sucker for MG's so they get my vote :good: shame about the pastels tho cos they are gawjus fish :drool:

I have set up a copper SD and light metallic gold HM, a blue Marble HM and a Black Orchid Marble HM and i will be respawning my blue yellow and green gas HM's

Depending on what my White CT arrives like i might spawn him too, but not sure on the female yet -_- .

I'm sure we have more spawners the the usual bunch :lol:

Oh stop it :( I feel like the anti-spawn, every time I get ready something happens and I can't do it and now I have to wait til September :no:

Awww Mel, when you start there will be no stopping you. It'll be worth the wait :good:

Got any ideas what you will spawn first?

Awww Mel, when you start there will be no stopping you. It'll be worth the wait :good:

Got any ideas what you will spawn first?

No hun no idea 5 months is a long time in a betta's life, hopefully orange or yellow pair x

Most reactions

Back