Whodunnit?

Who Done It? (choose more than one if you like)

• The-Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • martyn21uk

• andywg

• SoCalMom

• §tudz

• Hooligan

• Paul MTS

• Ilya

• Dibari

• K.J.

• JayJay

• geo7x

• OohFeeshy

• MaddieJ

• Total voters
Well, then we track their relatives, and see who owns aquariums. Because Oscar Breeder obviously knows quite a few info about fish.
Is this a joke, or are you really trying to figure out who did it?
Both.

You're not the perpetrator are you? Why would you be asking this question. We can start interrogating you. lol.

Well, then we track their relatives, and see who owns aquariums. Because Oscar Breeder obviously knows quite a few info about fish.
Is this a joke, or are you really trying to figure out who did it?
Both.

You're not the perpetrator are you? Why would you be asking this question. We can start interrogating you. lol.

Maybe B)

I for one am staggered that I have 2 votes, well 3 if you include the one I gave myself... :blush:
Although I am now worried that I am gaining a reputation as a trouble maker. I have had one thread closed and deleted and one moved today... Come to think of it I am surprised that this one wasn't deleted... Maybe an inside job? :big_boss:

Edit* Whoops, 2 deleted now...

Shouldn't this voting be secret, as the people will blast their heads of to know.

My vote is with Andy... its all his new SW life taking over, and the hating of FW.

and as for a proxy, if they did set one up, it would still show the same IP, as they are allocated the IP via there ISP. Which is based on their account, and a proxy is another peice of software OR hardware on their network. it can disguise IPs internally, but within the packet that is sent out the IP is still there

before proxy

[ [Comps IP] external IP]

After Proxy

[ [ [Coms IP] Proxy IP] external IP]

as you can see the external IP masks the inner IPs within the packet, this is only true if they are not using a remote proxy as that would be

[ [ [ [Comps IP] External IP] ProxyIP]
That would mask it... a lot of work for a gag on the forum lol

/me stops putting his degree to work and being comp geeky... :blush:

Most reactions

Back