Who Likes Indian Food?

keema naan mmmmmmm....

I love spicey food but I've moved away from spicey curries as there is just too much flavour that goes to waste when it gets too hot. I'm a massive fan of Kormas though.

I think I am with the majority group I love a curry unfortunately I am not very adventures sticking to the same each time mixed starter n popadoms followed by Meat Madras (cant quite move up to the vindaloo its just a tad hot to be comfortable) with rice and Bombay alou.

I must say I am now getting into Ti and Malaysian curry's a pleasant and tasteful change from time to time

In our house if we are going to have a take away or go out then my wife's first choice is Indian which as I mentioned I love but if its my turn to choose it has to be every time without doubt or equivocation Chinese :good: I absolutely adore Chinese food it is the best mmm I want some now :lol:

Regards onebto.

i find kormas too rich and not spicy enough.and coconut for me just doesnt work in a curry dont get me wrong i dont have to have every curry red hot to enjoy it but korma is just too "washed out" although having said that i do like a nice chicken tikka masala

Indian food is my favourite

My wife has korma everytime and its sickly but for me its Lamb Tikka Jalfrezi special pilau and garlic naan or chipatis. Thers one indian restaurant by me that does the nicest jalfrezi

Also madra, rejala, dhansak and a murgh chilli masala all my faves!!

My wife has korma everytime and its sickly but for me its Lamb Tikka Jalfrezi special pilau and garlic naan or chipatis. Thers one indian restaurant by me that does the nicest jalfrezi

The little indian?

I have to admit that place does some absolutely fantastic tasty dishes but the customer service is pretty bad in my experience.

The little indian?

I have to admit that place does some absolutely fantastic tasty dishes but the customer service is pretty bad in my experience.

I haven;t heard of the Little Indian? wheres that?

My fave is the Zeera in Irby stunning food :good:

have you guys got a 'Damons' in liverpool?

haha well im a chef at jesmond dene house and in the kitchen we have a little thing going basically it involves trying chillies and sauces now i have had a phal and vindaloo but nothing i mean nothing compares to this you will have to google it but my god i have never ever tasted something so stupidly hot in my life Blair's 3am Special Reserve try that one im telling you have lots and lots of milk on reserve

Not a big fan of Indian, I will have a curry every so often. But probably only 2 or 3 a year.

On the other hand, I love Chinese food :good:

James.

I love eating spicy foods and the Indian cuisine seems to satisfy me on this aspect. I love anything that has curry. I just have to minimize eating spicy foods because of my hemorrhoids.

:lol: Got to be the most amusing spam I've seen on here yet.

Most reactions

Back