So who is happy with their tank?

• Yes 100%

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • More than 80%

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No where near

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Ah; I don't have the shouting thing on account of being single; I can move as many fish, have as many tanks and get my carpets as wet as I like :p

I just always find there is a child or a dog exactly where I need to go (how do they do that, btw; it's like they're psychic!)

We sound very alike. I usually have two dogs sat at the side of me, then lily wandering around usually with a massive toy or something, then when i get to the back door it's locked, with no key in it and takes 10 minutes to find it :lol:

No. Not even a little lol. At the moment I'm wanting more plants, the plants to grow and fill out, and to complete my stocking. I'm probably about 30% happy at the moment :lol:

I had to go with nowhere near because I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my new 6 footer so the main tank is awaiting the move. However I am 100% happy with the 120l ^_^

Lets face it; none of us is ever going to be exactly 100% happy, are we?

Even if we think one tank is perfect, there's always a plant that's two inches to the left of where it should be, a piece of bogwood that's not quite tall enough, a shoal of fish that needs another six...or twelve, to look really good...a mad desire to breed CPD and only the leaky tank in the gargage to do it in...

Even if we think one tank is perfect, there's always a plant that's two inches to the left of where it should be, a piece of bogwood that's not quite tall enough, a shoal of fish that needs another six...or twelve, to look really good...a mad desire to breed CPD and only the leaky tank in the gargage to do it in...
:lol: totally agree :lol:

Yeh, that's why I set up this poll. I was going to say yes or no, but then I decided to accept that 80% or more is as good as it could be. So from my short survey, most people aren't happy. Which is what I guessed. However I'm taking 80% or more pretty much as they would like it, for reasons you stated.

The reason I started this poll was really a pointer on how addictive this hobby is. I know I know everyone knows this anyway :good:

No no no aaaaaand NO!

I'm never happy with my tanks, any of them. The severum and oscar tank has only rock and wood in it. I'd like plant but what's the point with the severum munching it.
The other tanks I try and move things about to make it look better but I can never get it how I want it.

I don't believe I will ever be truly happy with any tank I have.

I am for once happy with my 60l tank, however I'm not settled on the stocking & I've made the gravel far to thick! I was happy with my 80l but now I'm annoyed as I have mainly bottom dwellers so it looks empty & my gbrs are laying eggs right where I can't watch them without stressing them. I would also like sand in these two tanks. It would be even better when I have my 400l & don't have so many tanks up and running but there's always someone who doesn't like someone.

Once my plants grow and fill out/look health I'll be 100%

Most reactions

Back