Who don't have cichlids? Why?

How bout a ocelatus tank african shell dwelling cichlids will easily fit in there as well as kribs and rams

smithrc said:
Teelie said:
my next tank is going to be Saltwater
Dont really like the form or shape of most of them... although the colours are very attractive... but with 4 tanks soon to be up and running our passion for cats and plecs shows through :)

as Teelie said.. next tank will be salt... long way off though - new house first :)
I have 4 tanks set up as well. Two 30 gallon, a 10 and a 5 gallon. That's not counting jars and "mini tanks" like the 1 and 1.5 gallon tanks with Betta or Frogs. I like Freshwater and could set up a dozen 100 gallon tanks easily and still have ideas for more but I want to give a small 20-30 gallon Salt a try first.

After that though, I'm interested in trying out some Cichlids. I might go with something besides the LeLupei though I haven't decided what yet. There's literally 100's of them to choose from.

Well, other fish are better than cichlids simply because I only have 30-Gallons to work with and, from what I've heard, that's just not enough room for a proper Cichlid setup. :p

When I get a bigger tank we'll talk Cichlids. :p

The ones I mentioned, LeLeupi, can do well as a pair in a 30 gallon tank, and so can a few other smaller ones like them.

30 gallons can create a great african mbuna or tang rockdwelling (like lelupi) or shelldweller, or convict, or ram tank

Most reactions

Back