White Viel Tail

MojoDex

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i posted a pic a while ago with a tank i planned to put a betta in got the beta now and ive finally got round to snapping a pic of him so here he is the new boy :good:

whitebetta.jpg

actually very proud of this pic :lol:

Awwww :wub: he's very cute!! Does he have a name?? What do you have in the tank with him?

Thats awesome, i love white bettas, my mum hates them and says there ugly... but she is so so wrong. I was gonna get a white veil tail just like that one, but when i went back the next day it was gone.

he's on his own for the time being not overly sure if i should put anything in with him he's only in an 18x10x10 with a sponge filter in so maybe best left on his own for now at least

i couldnt resist him when i saw him they were keeping him in a tank with females needless to say he was attcking many females so ive locked him away from women :lol:

He's absoloutley gorgues! I love white bettas but i havn't seen that many of them to be honest.

Aw, what a cutie! I love white VTs. What color eyes does he have? They look almost gray in the pic - too cool!

Most reactions

Back