White Peacock Endlers

Frollickyfish

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well I have just put some of my young Peocock endlers on Ebay. This is the first time Ive sold fish and Im soooo nervous! I also feel like such a bad mummy for selling them :no:
I must have taken well over 100 photos of the parents and still couldnt get a good pic as they wouldnt stay still long enough! What do you think?
DSCN421911.jpg

I put 25 endlers on ebay a fortnight ago-i didnt sell one but then i wouldnt post any-i sell most of mine on here and in shops but anyhow i hope you sell them.

I put 25 endlers on ebay a fortnight ago-i didnt sell one but then i wouldnt post any-i sell most of mine on here and in shops but anyhow i hope you sell them.
Yeah, Ive bought fish by post before but never posted them myself! Ive put that people can collect too so maybe someone local will buy them. Hey, feel free to bid Paul Lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean about getting pictures-they dont stop long enough. Thats why i got lillfishie to let me use hers. I took tons the other day and they were all rubbish.

Most reactions

Back