White Peacock Endler Fry

shaunza2010

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just bought these fry and are about 1-2 weeks old :bday:

I don't really know to much about them apart from they are a hardy fish and like mature aqauriums and are peaceful fish

but what i need to know is what type of fish can i mix them with :fish: :fish: :fish:

anything that can't swallow them whole! and they're tiny, so a lot can practically inhale them.

Same answer as above, males are much smaller than guppies so care has to be taken with the tankmates or they will be lunch.

I keep mine with small danios, tetras and WCMM

Steve :)

mine are species only, if you have girls they'll fill the tank all on their own anyway!

mine are with an assortment of community fish, danio's, tetra's, rasbora's, cory's and a panaque. They seem to do just fine :D

tiger barbs can be aggressive though can they not? i'd be worried about the endlers getting munched with barbs.
if you're thinking about putting them in your community tank, i wouldn't.
3 tiger barbs would definately munch, thats too few to be a stable school, they'll take their aggression out on other fish, and as they grow to about 3", an endler would just be a snack.
gourami will probably eat any endler babies too.

I.ve ammended my profile as it was out of date a bit

My barbs can go back to my friend and my gourami's aren't that old too but these can go back to my friend as well

infact the tigers are going because they are getting a bit aggro toward the other fish and they always want all the food

TIGER YOU ARE UP FOR NOMINATIONS THIS WEEK WITH THE GOURAMIS

WHO GOES YOU DECIDE

Most reactions

Back