Whining.... (well More Like Wishing)

i saw a betta i liked if has really healthy and he was gone next time i went and looked

Today I had a friend watch our kids for a couple hours. We rarely have time without all the kids. Me and hubby started out with a picnic at the lake and SOMEHOW ended up going to two different pet stores to look at fish! LOL Petsmart had a new shipment of bettas in and they were just to DIE for. There was this orange dalmation looking one that I wanted soooo bad. I almost felt sick leaving him there, but I just don't have the room right now. Oh, and they had a really nice male labeled as a female for 1.99!!
(I'm up to 17 bettas, with a replacement on the way, and a tank full of betta fry, though)

Today I had a friend watch our kids for a couple hours. We rarely have time without all the kids. Me and hubby started out with a picnic at the lake and SOMEHOW ended up going to two different pet stores to look at fish! LOL Petsmart had a new shipment of bettas in and they were just to DIE for. There was this orange dalmation looking one that I wanted soooo bad. I almost felt sick leaving him there, but I just don't have the room right now. Oh, and they had a really nice male labeled as a female for 1.99!!
(I'm up to 17 bettas, with a replacement on the way, and a tank full of betta fry, though)

OMG! :eek: How do you have room for all those bettas? How do you house all of them? I'd love to have that many, but I DEFINITELY don't have room for them.

OMG! :eek: How do you have room for all those bettas? How do you house all of them? I'd love to have that many, but I DEFINITELY don't have room for them.
Oh, they are just kind of here and there! Wherever I can squeeze them in! LOL Actually, that's why I couldn't get one today because I really don't have any more room. There is at least one betta in every room except my daughter's room, the bathroom, and the laundry room :)

Yeah, when I came home with my second betta about a week ago my husband said "Well, why don't we just put a betta in every room then?" I'm like Hmmm.. :hey: Sounds like a FANTASTIC idea to me. I think he was being sarcastic! :blush:

:fish:

Haha, that's funny that your hub said that. Mine knows better than to even joke..he knows I would probably do it!

Welp.... we went to the petstores today (just the local one and Superpets) and both had some VERY pretty bettas!
Specially the locally owned one.
OMG there was one that bf pointed out that was SOOOOOO freaking gorgeous. He was a light blueish slightly green color. Not the typical turquiose color you see in alot of bettas... Gosh he was just absolutely stunning.

And Superpets had a few very pretty males. One was white with red blotches on his head and some on his fins.. and a bunch of others had that light colored face thing like the last betta that I wanted had... not quite as pretty as that one though.

SIGH.......... maybe one day... OO get a 20gallon long... put 4 dividers up in that thing and I'd be in betta heaven! :wub:

Most reactions

Back