Which Plants To Buy ?

MadMan-JaMeS

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I brought all my equipment to turn my spare tank into a planted heaven :D

but i need some help on plants..

i want to buy a tropical collection from www.java-plants.com but not sure which collection i don't want a massive collection just a few to help me get started and help learn then i will delve into something better later.

any ideas ?

Hey guys,

i want to buy a tropical collection from www.java-plants.com but not sure which collection i don't want a massive collection just a few to help me get started and help learn then i will delve into something better later.

any ideas ?

could just go for the 'TROPICAL PLANT COLLECTION' for the size of your tank to start yourself off.

Hey guys,

any ideas ?

could just go for the 'TROPICAL PLANT COLLECTION' for the size of your tank to start yourself off.

thats my plan but there is a few one has 95 plants the others have bout 25 :S

How big is your tank, and what sort of lighting do you have?

Check out the sticky post which lists some good plants to get you started and what they require :)

How big is your tank, and what sort of lighting do you have?

Check out the sticky post which lists some good plants to get you started and what they require :)

tank is 36x12x15 and i should have roughly 2.4wpg when its all setup and co2 when my bubblecounter diffuser and airline comes through !

A second from me on Greenline. Very well packaged, boxed, none of this padded envelope squash your plants in the post nonsense. I have had nothing but outstanding plants from them.

Yeah the guys are right ...

Java is crap!

I ordered some tiger lotus plants and they arrived like mush and totally un-salvagable!

Made me a bit mad!

Richie

Most reactions

Back