Which Do You Prefer: Real Or Fake Plants

I think fake plants are better! I tried real plants and it was too much just for a decoration! Though it may look cooler there is no difference in my opinion. Id say to get silk plants though its safer for the fish, as plastic can cut fins.

well i had fake plants and then decided to go for real plants and not too soon after i decided to go back to my silks as i prefer to not have the hassle of looking after plants and fish. so at least now i can dedicate more time to the fishes and watching them.. you save so much more time and money.

i have silk plants with loots of wood and i prefer it with fake plants to be honest.

ive just got alot of moss balls to handle the nitrates. there low maintenance

well, my tank is all live plants! they look great but i hate how little leaves break off and float around and takes ages to scoop them out when cleaning the tank -.-

so i suppose that's easier with fake plants =/

I vote REAL plants :)

i have 99% fake plants.

i cant keep plants at all and the fake ones i have look realy anyway,lol

i do have a few small real plants at the front of the tank,i cant barely keep them alive!!

Talk about thread revival?!

Real, with real and not forgetting the real. Real rock and real wood along side real fish and real snails. :sly: :p :good:

Live of course!

If you have fake plants why not go the whole hog and get those fake fish?
In fact just get a fish tank screen saver!

Most reactions

Back