Where To Get Cockatoo Dwarfs

I've found a place that has them near me, in the UK! Doesn't really help you i know.

A local breeder supplies one of my good LFS's, just replaced my male and one female after a bout of whitespot from there.

They are a lovely fish, and the males are really characterful, was a shame to lose him, but i'm looking forward to the new juveniles i've got growing up!

Ditto on the apistodave, stock in the US doesnt really come any better than his, even if he does come accross as a bit uppity and or strange (1 fuzzy fish pic, 6-7 pics of him, well used to be the way) this doesnt make his stuff any less great

Andrew

they're great fish. i love them. I need to get another male, my last one got stuck behind a rock that had moved slightly and i never noticed until too late... gutted.

My fav fs has them in all the time, but it's in the Uk

the UK is spoiled with freshwater fish!!!!!!

yah apistodave has some pretty good fish, so his fish are usually really good? GREAT! i gotta get rid of my GT and RD and probably my pleco as he's gotten to about 7 inches.

how many cockatoo's should i get? i heard its good to have 2 females per male?

are cockatoos compatible with bolivian rams? what other tank mates could i put with them?

this is all going in a 60 gallon 4' tank.

yah apistodave has some pretty good fish, so his fish are usually really good? GREAT! i gotta get rid of my GT and RD and probably my pleco as he's gotten to about 7 inches.

are cockatoos compatible with bolivian rams? what other tank mates could i put with them?

my apistos and my german rams live great together, they get a bit ratty when breeding, but are usually ok. (mine are in a 45 gallon 4 ft)

apistodave is really great. he has a great rep. he doesn't post the best pics, but yea hs fish are top notch. i personally got some from him. they were great!

it's good to have 2 females per male yes

they will do fine with bolivians

Most reactions

Back