Where To Buy Tpn+

green machiene deliver is like £2 more though so it kind of even out unless you are buying alor of things in on order

green machiene deliver is like £2 more though so it kind of even out unless you are buying alor of things in on order

No it's not!!!, ive just added the TPN+ in both sites AE postage is £4.95 total basket £14.70 ........ TGM postage £2.95 total basket £11.70.

making the green machine considerably cheaper :p

No it's not!!!, ive just added the TPN+ in both sites AE postage is £4.95 total basket £14.70 ........ TGM postage £2.95 total basket £11.70.

making the green machine considerably cheaper :p

i think it depends on what you buy. i bough tropica plant substare and delivery was more on green machiene

Warehouse Aquatics

Cheapest place iv seen it :good:

Ah yes, but is it in stock, I ordered it a couple of weeks back from WA and they didnt have any, so ended up going to AE.

I have the same problem, been waiting over a week now. They tell me they havn't heard from tropica but hope it'll be in within the next few days... :| Is this what they said to you?

No just told me after a week of waiting it was out of stock, but hopefully getting some soon, I needed it quickly as I was running out, so they refunded me and I went to AE instead. That was over a month ago, so they obviously still havent got any.

No just told me after a week of waiting it was out of stock, but hopefully getting some soon, I needed it quickly as I was running out, so they refunded me and I went to AE instead. That was over a month ago, so they obviously still havent got any.

And now i have bought your off you :p

Most reactions

Back