Where In The Uk

andy_j

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
In the next few weeks, i'm going to be deciding what direction my fighter projects will be going in. Presently, i have all VT males plus a mish-mash assortment of females and lots of fry from 3 broods.

But i really want to start looking at getting 10 or so quality pairs of HM or SD. I want to get fish of the stunning....sorry breathtaking colours that you see on the aquabid thread above but i'm not sure how to go about getting them. I'm not bothered about prices, i just want decent fish but i've seen very few in the UK of that quality.

Can anyone get hold of that kind of fish....an why don't we have an aquabid type thing over here.

These are the quality i'm talking about

Many thanks

Andy

Attachments

• fwbettashm1211213244.jpg
    fwbettashm1211213244.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 38
  • fwbettashm1211225403.jpg
    fwbettashm1211225403.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 42
I feel that this sort of question has been asked b4. I do not have an answer for you, but have you tried searching the forums? I can't be bothered to go searching right now. Perhaps a UK member can be a bit more direct in answering than me lol.

edit: btw, good taste in bettas :good:

Shell who is Devon_Charm on here has just had a load in but I think shes having trouble with her laptop or something and so she hasnt uploaded any pics yet. Here the link anyhow: http://thebettalady.webs.com/

Hi Andy......we'll hopefully have some copper sibling pairs in a couple of months. They are from Sygun & Misty in my siggie. We've got about 25 now and they are a month old :good:

Most reactions

Back