Where Can I Get.....

go to a hardware store I'm certain you can find something suitable. Hamster tubes work too...although they are rarely completely clear.

My lfs sells them as they sell BGK's (which look in poor condition and are losing their black colour, going white in places!!).
The pipes are real expensive though, especially as it's just a short piece of pipe. I had one, it looked bad in the tank so i removed it. Also he didnt use the pipe much, he's quite active and not all that shy.

I don't know if this brand is found in your area? Three sizes are made: 6.5", 10" and 12". I only paid $3.99 for the 10" at http://www.bigalsonline.com/edealinv/servl...mp;ctl_nbr=3684

I like using it because you always have a nice view of the fish rather that it being hidden by a solid PVC pipe. :good:

ghosthouse.jpg

i thought you could find clear pvc??? maybe it was something else i saw then. but anyways i jsut used plants and a rock cave like thing. they just liek to feel safe and hidden. but i did buy a hampster tube for it as the one i picked out looked more "natural" (if that's possible) and the nit died, so then i went out and bought a hampster... i know horrible huh? but i wanted to use it :(

Most reactions

Back