Where Can I Get A New Hood?

Tag2008

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ive just heard I can possibly have a 4 ft tank and stand.. its only 2 yaers old im told but thats about as much as ive been able to find out so far..
Im hoping its going to be a standard type of size as I believe it has no hood at the moment as it was used as a marine tank??

Anyways Ive done a google on lids/hoods and can see clear seal hoods available but wondered if anyone new of any sites I can buy a cheap hood of any size?

Appreciate any links :good:

Cheap hoods are just that - CHEAP and nastie (and not that cheap !) If you can work a saw, why not build one ? Its really easy, and always suits your needs !

A 4 ft hood is the easiest of them all. A typical shop light mounted in a box becomes a hood with very little effort or expense. The outside can be painted or stained to suit and you will have a very nice hood.

A 4 ft hood is the easiest of them all. A typical shop light mounted in a box becomes a hood with very little effort or expense. The outside can be painted or stained to suit and you will have a very nice hood.

Well..
It turns out its a Juwel Rio 300, and the lids flaps are there its the Lighting section that fits in the center thats missing.. I had a look on the Juwel site and see I can buy one for £75, A bit dear but when I got the tank for FREE I guess its not bad?

Thanks for the suggestions.. :good:

Most reactions

Back