Where can I buy fish online?

blinky

Reaction score
Title says it all really, I have been looking for ages for either an online or mail order fish shop. Anybody know of any in the UK?

www.trimar.co.uk will suffice all your needs.

Webpage needs re-designing though...

you are not joking about the website!! They could do with some more pictures etc. Still its the only website that will post live fish I have found! You know of any more? They are not as cheap as I thought they would be either, think my local is cheaper!!

Hey I'm glad ya answered it as "Yankee Friendly". I asked the same question in a different forum (NWC). I got a little response but not too much (but what I got was helpful). Any more Yankee Friendly sites known to anyone :p

some one needs to re done there site, some of u guys must be good at that offer to do it in exchenge for a new tank or something,

One_Trick_Pony said:
some one needs to re done there site, some of u guys must be good at that offer to do it in exchenge for a new tank or something,
I'd suggest not mentioning the website design to Monty(owner of Trimar),
he did it and is very protective of it.

other than that trimar are great and Monty is a great help.

Well,at least you can find the list of fish.... And if we *happen* to pass the actual shop when we're on holiday, I'm sure I can pursuade mum to let me visit :)

Most reactions

Back