What's Your Passion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
er apart from fish (which doesn't leave a lot of time) i play golf on occasion when it's not too cold to grip a club. spend most nights between 10pm and 2am on the PS2. currently raging war against the nazi's in call of duty2 "big red one", awesome game..

playing with my car and generally making a nusience of myself on the runway outside my flat. (4 miles of dead straight dual carrigeway!!)

for work i'm a headhunter (like a recruitment consultant but a little more complex) i occasionally do some work in between typing stuff on here. which reminds me i better pull my finger out and get back to it.....

er apart from fish (which doesn't leave a lot of time) i play golf on occasion when it's not too cold to grip a club. spend most nights between 10pm and 2am on the PS2. currently raging war against the nazi's in call of duty2 "big red one", awesome game..

playing with my car and generally making a nusience of myself on the runway outside my flat. (4 miles of dead straight dual carrigeway!!)

for work i'm a headhunter (like a recruitment consultant but a little more complex) i occasionally do some work in between typing stuff on here. which reminds me i better pull my finger out and get back to it.....

oh so is that game hooking all men, my otha half seems to be glued to it, cant see it meself!!!!

Indoor Bowls - Surprising for a 14 year old eh? But im pretty good at it, I play for county etc, and this month I have a competition to get into the regional school of excellence - but only the best out of the midlands get into that.

liverpool f.c., computers, music and the great outdoors

i enjoy a nice game of golf and i paint miniture war figures for a hobby.
for work i drive trains.
edit: i forgot mucking around on the computer!

Hmmm....My interests/passions other than fish keeping?

Art- i spend a huge amount of time doing art.
Japanese culture and history
Chinese culture and history
Archaeology(mainly england, anglo and pre-anglo saxon times and way beyond)
Paleontology
Collecting samurai swords and japanese textiles/kimono +sake cups.
Sleeping
Watching and collecting anime/manga
Going to lps/lfs and staring at animals and fish i cant get.
Collecting fossils
Studying the native enviroment/wildlife

Theres more...buts thats what i can think of at the top of my head- i have a very passionate life ;) .

Hmm...

math and statistics,
my ferret named Derwin,
classical guitar,
foreign languages,
food as medicine,
long distance inline skating

:)

-ice and roller hockey
-squash
-lacrosse
-skiing