Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doubletails

• comb tails

• spade tails

• Total voters
I guess it's a tie between veil tail and crowntail, since those are all I own... but veil tail wins because we have more of them. :lol:

My two favorite fish to look at are Hunding, my plakat, and Loge, my red CT. But for shear wow factor, I would have to say that Loge wins. His fins are just so lovely. But this is not taking into account Hunding's massive snail-crushing skill, which Loge does not possess. In that respect, Hunding rules. That was a really long-winded way to say my favorite, at this current moment, are the CTs, which is what I voted for. But when this poll is repeated a month later, which it could be, my answer may be different. :blink:

i voted halfmoon, but right now i only have crowntails. No hm's available right now around me :'(

-Ian

Woohoo, plakats will take over the world :D

Plakats; I like fish with reasonably sized fins so that they can actually swim properly, even with a current. One of the saddest things I've ever seen is a VT simply exhaust itself trying to swim across a 10 gallon tank. Any fish that can't swim without completly wearing itself out doesn't have a very nice life so far as I am concerned.

What Randomwitkor said. I like plakats best... I think a lot of us who really get to like the fish start to appreciate plakats the more into betta's we get.

Most reactions

Back